2019 Gartner report: How to Organize IT for Efficiency
Getting IT Right: The Road to IT Transformation
Discover what IT leaders are learning and doing, what this means for your organization, and how to make smart advances..
The whitepaper covers:
- What IT optimization means today plus a quick progress report
- Top business goals and how IT will support them
- How IT leaders are juggling the need to “keep the lights on” with innovation projects
- Public cloud and hybrid cloud usage and best practices
- Choosing best-fit platforms
Read “How to Organize IT for Efficiency” by Gartner for information about the “process-optimized operating model.”1
We believe you will learn:
- Design principles of IT organizations focused on process and efficiency
- Top benefits of prioritizing efficiency within IT and implementing plan-build-run models
- The three key functions of process-optimized organizational structures
About our partners
Datalink provides the highest level of product knowledge and technical expertise to architect and deploy Cisco networking and infrastructure data center solutions to support the demands of your business.
We have nearly twenty years of experience in designing, implementing, integrating, and supporting HDS storage infrastructure and data center systems. Our deep product knowledge and wide-ranging expertise in HDS solutions can help you get the most value for your IT investment.
As one of NetApp’s largest Star Elite partners in North America, Datalink offers unique insight and accessibility to NetApp products and solution roadmaps that mitigate risk, facilitate compliance, and ensure operational efficiency.