The cloud in 2019: 5 expert predictions from Forrester
The cloud has matured, but most organizations are still trying to keep up with the paradigm-shifting technologies and practices.
This Forrester report offers predictions on what will shape the cloud market in 2019, including:
- Enterprise cloud spending soars as core business app modernization takes off
- Private cloud segments into three distinct approaches
- Software as a Service (SaaS)-based industry-specific apps have long faced delays — but no more1
Getting IT Right: The Road to IT Transformation
Discover what IT leaders are learning and doing, what this means for your organization, and how to make smart advances..
The whitepaper covers:
- What IT optimization means today plus a quick progress report
- Top business goals and how IT will support them
- How IT leaders are juggling the need to “keep the lights on” with innovation projects
- Public cloud and hybrid cloud usage and best practices
- Choosing best-fit platforms
Understand how solid forecasting and smart planning can help achieve notable business outcomes in 2019, including:
- Understand new capabilities available to modernize your critical apps
- Assess and refresh your digital transformation strategy
- Assume a proactive, not reactive, posture toward change
About our partners
Datalink provides the highest level of product knowledge and technical expertise to architect and deploy Cisco networking and infrastructure data center solutions to support the demands of your business.
We have nearly twenty years of experience in designing, implementing, integrating, and supporting HDS storage infrastructure and data center systems. Our deep product knowledge and wide-ranging expertise in HDS solutions can help you get the most value for your IT investment.
As one of NetApp’s largest Star Elite partners in North America, Datalink offers unique insight and accessibility to NetApp products and solution roadmaps that mitigate risk, facilitate compliance, and ensure operational efficiency.